A number of people lose their lives each year in traffic accidents in Anchorage and across Alaska. According to information provided by the International Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 84 people lost their lives in 2018 in Alaska due to traffic accidents.
For driver safety information, road conditions, and traffic accident updates, visit the Alaska Department of Transportation website.
We have provided some frequently asked questions concerning personal injury, car accidents, and individual injuries.
- What should I do immediately following a car accident caused by negligence?
- There are steps you can take to ensure a strong personal injury case immediately following an accident. If you are physically and mentally able to do so after involvement in an accident, first and foremost, call the police. Then take photos of the crash scene. Next, talk to any witnesses around and record what they saw. Finally, get the other driver’s contact and insurance information.
- Do I qualify for financial compensation if someone else caused the accident that caused my injuries?
- You may be entitled to significant financial compensation in the event that you were injured in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness. It is in your best interest to speak with an Anchorage personal injury lawyer concerning your legal options. You should speak with a lawyer prior to speaking with the insurance company. It’s important to note that your insurance company may attempt to offer you a meager compensation amount. An attorney can help you seek the maximum financial compensation amount available for your incurred losses and injuries.
- How much does hiring a personal injury lawyer cost?
- When working with the Law Office of Jason Skala, there are no upfront costs or fees. We do not require any payment unless we reach an agreed upon settlement amount or verdict.
- What to expect at a free consultation?
- The Law Office of Jason Skala offers a free case review and consultation in order to determine whether or not you qualify for financial compensation. This is your opportunity to ask us any questions you may have concerning your case. You will also learn about your legal rights and options as an injured crash victim and find out how we can assist you.
The Law Office of Jason Skala has over 20 years of experience successfully protecting the rights of injured crash victims in Anchorage and throughout Alaska. Jason Skala offers caring, one-on-one service to each of his clients. He will ensure that your rights as an injured crash victim are protected and exercised in the event that you qualify for financial compensation for your injuries and losses.
Getting injured in an Anchorage traffic accident can require you to miss work and lose wages, all while your medical bills are piling up on top of the rest of your associated crash costs. Allow the Law Office of Jason Skala to help you get the financial compensation you may deserve for damages like lost wages and pain and suffering.
The Law Office of Jason Skala represents personal injury clients in Anchorage and several other Alaskan cities. If you feel that you or a loved one of yours has been injured by another person’s negligence, call our law office for a free consultation in order to find out whether you qualify for financial compensation for your injuries and incurred losses that may have resulted from the accident you were involved in. Call our law firm today at 907-569-6633 in order to speak with a reputable lawyer concerning your own personal injury case.