What To Do After A Car Accident Changes Everything

Did a devastating auto accident change your future? You have options for help. You can take legal action if you were seriously injured or if your loved one died in a car accident due to someone else's negligence.

If the other driver was distracted, driving recklessly or otherwise carelessly, then you can seek compensation in a personal injury claim. If the insurance company will not pay for your total damages, then we can help you file a lawsuit. Even if you decide not to file a claim or lawsuit, we are here to help you understand your options.

The Experience You Need After An Accident

At the Law Office of Jason Skala, we have experience handling serious car accidents in Alaska. Attorney Jason Skala has represented clients facing injuries due to:

  • Car crashes
  • Truck accidents
  • Crashes involving commercial vehicles
  • Head-on collisions
  • Rear-end collisions
  • Side-impact collision
  • Fatal accidents

Jason Skala will make the process simple for you so you can focus on healing. He can also estimate the worth of your claim.

How Much Compensation Should You Expect?

You can collect compensation, known as damages, in a personal injury claim. A claim can cover a wide range of damages, depending on your situation. Broken bones, head injuries and back injuries can be especially costly. You may be able to collect payment for injury-related medical costs such as hospitalization, surgery and treatment.

A car accident claim or a wrongful death claim can cover more than just medical expenses. You may receive compensation for property damage, pain and suffering, lost wages and loss of future earnings. If you suffer a long-lasting or permanent injury, then you could receive additional compensation. Ongoing medical treatment, such as physical therapy or counseling, may also be paid for.

Get Personal Legal Guidance Today

We help good people after bad accidents. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, then call our Anchorage office location today. You can get a free consultation with a lawyer and pay nothing unless you win. Call 866-298-2810 to arrange an appointment, or fill out an easy online form.